1. What is HITRESTART’s skincare benefits?
Exfoliates, Detoxifies & Nourishes
- Normal skin or
- Skin with dullness, uneven tone and texture
USDA Certified Organic Ingredients
- Kale – Vitamin A, C & K for essential nourishment
- Spinach – Powerhouse antioxidants for environmental protection
- Spirulina – Rich B complex vitamins for skin revitalization
- Cucumber – Vitamin C and beta-carotene for anti-inflammation
- Flaxseed – Rich minerals for deep cleansing and detoxification
- Immediate: Remove environmental toxins and dirt. Pores are clarified. Skin is smoother, softer, and more vibrant.
- Long-Term: Skin is healthier – smoother, firmer, and more even-tone with a glow!
2. How is HITRESTART so much more than a typical body scrub?
The most unique quality of HITRESTART is that it is much more than a scrub. We call it a “treatment”. Typical body scrubs only exfoliate, which gets rid of dead skin and the benefits stop there. The Hit Restart Body Scrub Treatment has the formulation that goes beyond exfoliation, it detoxifies the skin, optimizing it for the absorption of amazing nutrients, for long-term beautiful skin that radiates health.
3. Is HITRESTART natural or organic?
At Fytt, we focus on what is healthy and safe for your skin. We formulate with USDA certified organic and natural ingredients to reach full efficacy in our products. We refuse to use any toxic chemicals in anything we create. See Fytt 10-Free No Toxins Promise.
4. Can I Use HITRESTART on my face?
If you need a little more exfoliation and would like to use HITRESTART body scrub treatment on your face, it is completely safe do so. Do a patch test first if you have sensitive skin. Massage in small, circular motions on a damp face for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. Apply moisturizer or proceed with your usual skincare regimen afterwards.
5. What is HITRESTART’s shelf life?
HITRESTART has gone through an extensive formulation process to create a safe and strong preservative system for all the amazing natural ingredients. It has shelf life of 12 months upon opening the product.