Sometimes ya just need a really good snack!
You know the importance of having healthy snack ideas at the ready to help you power through the WFH or office grind. But often we find ourselves running out snack ideas!
Here we put together a list of fundamental snack ingredients you should have on hand. With them, you can mix and match and create so many yummy options!
- Non-Dairy Yogurt
- Peanut Butter
- Fresh Fruits, Dried Frozen Fruits
- Whole-wheat Toast
- Whole-wheat Wrap
- Veggies – cucumber, celery, carrots, tomatoes
- Crunchies - almonds, walnuts, cashew, sunflower, chia seeds
- Dark Chocolate
Some example of mixing and matching
- Monkey Toast – peanut butter, banana, honey, bread & chia seeds
- Avocado Cracker – multigrain crackers, avocado, tomato, salt, pepper
- Hummus & Veggies – peppers, celery, carrots, flavored hummus
- Yogurt & Berries – fresh or frozen berries, yogurt, sliced almonds or other crunchies
- DIY Trail Mix – almonds, walnuts, cashew, sunflower seeds + dried fruits.
- Ants on a Log – celery, peanut butter, raisins or dry fruits
- Berry Yogurt Toast – mixed berries, yogurt on toast
- Tomato Bruschetta – tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, toast
We hope we bring some yummy healthy inspiration!